Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Subject: Collect JavaDoc (Doclet?) Annotations w/ Maven - by: Freddixx

Hi,

I am working on a project assignment for my university class and I'm pretty much stuck with a problem. I'm entirely new to this so I will try to explain the problem as good as I can.

Our docent gave us a framework to handle exceptions. In short the annotation works as following:

/** The username {0} is not valid. Please choose another one */
public static class UsernameExistsException extends ExceptionFrameWork{(...)}

So what I'd basically like to do is to make Maven collect these annotations before running. I have absolutely no clue how that works.

Any suggestions? Googling didn't help me very much so far.

Thanks in advance for any help.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment