Sunday, November 7, 2010

How to find changes occured between labels applies. In snapshot context.


Posts: 3
Registered: Aug 25, 2010 09:20:27 AM How to find changes occured between labels applies. In snapshot context.
Posted: Nov 05, 2010 07:02:22 AM Hi,
I have some file in VOB and they have labels. Ex.
\file.txt@@\main\5 with label MyLABEL_v1
\file.txt@@\main\10 with label MyLABEL_v2
and main latest is ex \main\20
I would like to list all versions between those with MyLABEL_v1 and MyLABEL_v2
so expected results are:
\file.txt@@\main\6
\file.txt@@\main\7
\file.txt@@\main\8
\file.txt@@\main\9
\file.txt@@\main\10

Second requirement is that I need this list for each file in current snapshot view. It is critical.

I can also rely on dates instead of labels. But when I provide in cleartool commands like:

find E:\myView\MyVOB -version "created_since(2010-10-27T09:13:08+02:00) && (! created_since(2010-11-01T09:13:08+02:00)) " -print

Returned list seems to be OK but contains informations about files which are not loaded to my view.

Help

Use the search field to find all types of content in My developerWorks with that tag.

Use the slider bar to see more or fewer tags.

Popular tags shows the top tags for this particular type of content or application that you're viewing.

My tags shows your tags for this particular type of content or application that you're viewing.

Use the search field to find all types of content in My developerWorks with that tag. Use the slider bar to see more or fewer tags. Popular tags shows the top tags for this particular type of content or application that you're viewing. My tags shows your tags for this particular type of content or application that you're viewing.MoreLess 
Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment